Frequently Asked Questions
What is DeliverMeFood?
DeliverMeFood is a restaurant delivery service that launched in 1996, with the spirit of giving hungry people an alternative to the ordinary pizza chains delivery option. In 2001, DeliverMeFood – with the efforts of a local Cleveland company, Webtego – launched it's online ordering feature and was one of the world's first online ordering websites. Since then, we have partnered with over 100 of northeastern Ohio's best restaurants in over 100 cities and neighborhoods.
How much does DeliverMeFood cost?
The delivery charge ranges from $4.99 to $7.99. A gratuity of 15% of your food total is included on all orders with a minimum gratuity of $3.00. Additional tipping is appreciated, but not expected.
When will my DeliverMeFood order arrive?
Over 95% of our orders are delivered within the hour. In fact, over 75% are delivered in 45 minutes. To make sure your delivery is timely and we meet your expectations, at checkout simply select the time you would like your order delivered and if we cannot deliver within 10 minutes of your request we will contact you. These variables may prevent us from delivering your order within the hour.
- Traffic - Rush hour, accidents and construction may cause delays.
- Peak Time - 6pm - 8pm on weekends are very busy, not only at the restaurants, but with our service as well.
- Major Events - Holidays such Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day or events like the Super Bowl or Playoffs impact volume at our restaurants as well as our service. We encourage you to order early and specify your desired time at checkout.
- Distance - The distance you are from your restaurant of choice will have a significant impact on your timeliness. We suggest ordering from a closer restaurant if you are very hungry or desiring a faster delivery time.
- Weather - Rain, snow and ice not only impacts driving conditions, but also creates a spike in volume of orders. The safety of our drivers and the community is our first priority. Please remember our intentions are to make you happy! The more notice we have, the more happy you will be. We strongly suggest ordering well in advance and selecting a desired pick up time.
Will my food stay hot and fresh?
DeliverMeFood utilizes Insulated Hot & Cold Food Bags and Pizza Warmers. These bags are the best on the market and are made specifically to maintain correct food temperatures. Some food items may not travel as well as others.
How do I pay for my food?
DeliverMeFood accepts Cash or Credit Card (AMEX, Visa, Master Card & Discover). Company Checks are welcomed from our business clients (subject to approval).
Does DeliverMeFood sell gift certificates?
Yes we do! This makes the perfect gift for Holidays, Get Well, Newly Weds, New Borns, Bereavement & Teachers, just to name a few.
You can print the gift certificate or have it delivered directly to the recipient by email. Visit www.delivermefood.com/gift-certificates to order now!
What are DeliverMeFood’s delivery hours?
- Lunch Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm.
- Dinner Hours: Monday-Saturday, 4:30pm-9pm.
- Sunday Hours: 4:30pm-8pm.
The closing times are cut off times to place your order. We can accommodate a later delivery as long as the delivery is received by the cut off time. Our call center will close 15 minutes after the cut off time during the week and 30 minutes after the cut off time on the Friday and Saturday. Please contact us by email after hours at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I place an order with DeliverMeFood?
- Select your delivery city.
- Choose a restaurant from our list of restaurants. Please note the available delivery times.
- Click on the item you wish to order.
- Enter the quantity, select any available options and enter any comments or special requests in the space provided.
- Click the "Add to Order" button at the bottom. Repeat until you have completed your selections.
- To check out, click the red tray in upper right hand corner.
- If your order is to your satisfaction click "Checkout Now."
- New customers, Enter an email address and password.
- Enter your delivery information.
- Click the "Submit Your Order" button at the bottom of the page.
You will be emailed a copy of your invoice. Prices are subject to change without notice. Invoices are only provided as a confirmation. Prices and total cost subject to current restaurant prices. Menu prices are updated on a daily basis. We apologize if you experience any inconvenience.