What is DeliverMeFood.com?
Delivermefood.com is an online ordering site and delivery service that launched in 1996. People can order form their favorite local restaurants and have it delivered to their home, office, dorm, hospital room, etc. We have over 100 of northeastern Ohio's best restaurants participating and service over 100 cities & neighborhoods, which covers 5 counties!
In 2001 through the efforts of Webtego, delivermefood.com became one of the nation's first online ordering sites. What started as a favorite with computer gurus became main-stream through the years. In fact, 90% of our orders come through the internet. We have processed over a quarter of a million "online" orders since 2001.
How much does the service cost?
The delivery charge ranges from $3.99 to $6.99. The delivery charge is based on the size of your order and/or the restaurant you choose. Look to the left of each menu under hours of operation to see each restaurant's terms (on average the delivery charge is $3.99). In a addition to the delivery charge, a gratuity of 15% of your food total is included on all orders with a minimum gratuity of $3.00. Excess tipping is appreciated but not expected. Please remember our drivers not only invest their time, but their gasoline to make sure your experience with us is a pleasurable one.
When will my food arrive?
Over 95% of our orders are delivered within the hour. In fact, over 75% are delivered in 45 minutes. To make sure your delivery is timely and we meet your expectations, at checkout simply select the time you would like your order delivered and if we cannot deliver within 10 minutes of your request we will contact you.
The following are reasons for the "Other 5%":
- Traffic - Ordering from a far restaurant requiring use of highway at rush hour.
- Peak Times - Ordering from a restaurant at 7 pm with a 45 minute wait for a table on a Friday or Saturday.
- Major Events - Ordering on Holidays such Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day or during the Super Bowl or Playoffs may result in an untimely delivery.
- Distance - If the restaurant is 30 minutes from your house that will result in untimely delivery.
- Weather - Rain, snow and ice will slow our service down depending on the severity. If you don't want to leave the house, chances are there are many people feeling the same way.
Please remember our intentions are to make you happy! The more notice we have the more happy you will be.
Will my food stay hot and fresh?
Delivermefood.com utilizes Insulated Hot & Cold Food Bags and Pizza Warmers. These bags are the best on the market and are made specifically to maintain correct food temperatures. Some food items may not travel as well as others.
How do I pay for my food?
We accept Cash or Credit Card (AMEX, Visa, Master Card & Discover).
Do you sell gift certificates?
Yes we do! This makes the perfect gift for Holidays, Get Well, Newly Weds, New Borns, Bereavement & Teachers just to name a few.
What are your hours?
- We deliver lunch: Monday - Friday 11 am - 2 pm.
- We deliver dinner: Monday through Saturday 4:30 pm - 9 pm.
- We deliver dinner: Sunday 4:30 pm - 8 pm
- We are closed on: New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
The closing times are cut off times to place your order. We can accommodate a later delivery as long as the delivery is received by the cut off time. Our call center will close 15 minutes after the cut off time during the week and 30 minutes on Friday & Saturday. Please contact us by email after hours at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I place an order?
- Select your city.
- Choose a restaurant from our list of restaurants. Please note the available delivery times.
- To add a menu item to your order:
- Click on the name of the item you wish to order
- Enter the quantity, select any available options and enter any comments or special requests in the space provided
- Click the "Add to Order" button at the bottom of the screen
- Note: You may not order lunch items at dinner time
- To submit your order:
- Click the "Place Order" button
- If you've ordered before, enter your email address and password
- If this is your first time, enter your email address and choose a password to protect your information
- Enter your delivery information
- Click the "Submit Your Order" button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be emailed a copy of your invoice. Prices are subject to change without notice. Invoices are only provided as a confirmation. Prices and total cost subject to current restaurant prices. Menu prices are updated on a monthly basis. We apologize if you experience any inconvenience.